10 March 2017
Notice to Biofuels Producers
Following the publication of the Regulation no. 122/2017 of 10th March, ENMC provides some clarifications to biofuels producers and traders
Today was published in the national official journal Regulation no. 122/2017, establishing the terms for the registration procedure for biofuels producers.
Therefore, we hereby inform the following:
• From next Monday, March 13, it will be mandatory for all biofuels producers, to initiate the registration procedure, regardless of the Member State of establishment;
• In order to do so, the request should be addressed online in ENMC website: https://balcao-unico.enmc.pt/ContaUtilizador/Autenticacao?ReturnUrl=%2f;
• After submitting the accreditation request, an email will be sent confirming the registration and asking to change the access password;
• During the accreditation request, the operator should complete the fields of the form, as established in the Regulation;
• Additionally, the operator should upload the documentation about sustainability, dully completed, including a copy of the Certificate of Sustainability.
• The form about sustainability is available for download here - www.enmc.pt - in both languages: Portuguese and English;
• The registration procedure will be analysed within 10 working days, and the operator will be notified of its conclusion - validation or invalidation;
• The support line for any doubts is available Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm: 00351 800 914 146.